Lydia McLaughlin measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size
I am hoping that OC Lydia will be a space of inspiration, fashion and girlie things. I'd like to get in touch with others and inspire people to be beautiful in their own uniqueness. I am a designer, an author, and a magazine editor however, I am most proud of my work as a spouse and mother. Stirling Maverick Roman. My name is the mother of three. My sons and I are my everything. Doug and I both work. We also own and run a luxury men's magazine named NOBLEMAN. After eleven years of marriage, we love travelling together, and exploring different things. Faith has played an important role in my everyday life over the past twenty years. Being a part of the cast on Real Housewives Orange County, I was very vocal regarding my beliefs. The show was put on hold when I was pregnant with our son's third. In Season 12, I'm eager to use the platform the show provides for me.
You can also visit this website:
Comments
Post a Comment